Fireside by the Lake: Sunnyvale, TX
Quick Pickup Guide
- Pickup Days – Friday
- Trash can(s) must be placed curbside by 7:00AM.
- Bulk items will be picked up on Friday. In order to schedule a pick-up or to find out pricing, please call our office at (972) 564-2800 24hrs in advance.
- Titan Waste provides a 95 gallon Trash Can – Please bag your trash and use the trash can(s) that we provide. Make sure the lid can be shut with ease. You may request an extra trash can for an additional fee per month, by contacting your water department.
- All branches and tree trimmings should fit inside of the provided trash can. Bundles should be no more than 3 inches in diameter and must be securely tied and weigh less than (40) forty pounds each.
- Holidays observed are: Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. If the holiday falls on a regularly scheduled service day, there will be no service that day. Please call our office for the holiday pickup schedule or refer to http://www.titanwaste.net.
Please contact our office should you have any questions, concerns, or comments:
Phone: (972) 635-0294
Best Cart Placement:
- Place the trash can at the end of your driveway with the handles and wheels facing the house by 7:00am on your scheduled pickup day.
- Place your trash can 3ft away from all obstructions such as cars, poles, mailboxes and additional containers, etc…
- Bag your trash to prevent spills.
- Do not overfill your trash can.
- Maximum capacity cannot exceed 150 lbs. or it cannot be serviced.
- NO hazardous waste, NO electronics or computers, NO construction material, NO ashes, NO concrete, NO rocks, NO gravel, or like material.
- Excluded items: It is illegal to transport any hazardous waste in a trash truck and dispose of it in a landfill. Hazardous waste includes: medical waste, toxic or radioactive waste, any appliance containing Freon, acids, car batteries, dead animals, and chemicals of any kind, car parts, car tires, and construction trash (includes concrete, large quantities of carpeting, fencing, rolls of carpet or any construction type material or debris). Other excluded items include: Large pieces of glass (must be broken down in smaller pieces and placed in a closed box and labeled), metal items, improperly contained animal waste (animal waste must be placed in a sealed bag to be serviced). CFC (Freon) items are no longer acceptable items at the landfills, so we are no longer able to pick up refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners or any other item containing Freon.
- Excluded Liquid Waste – Toxic or radioactive waste, Freon, paint, acids, petroleum products or filters are not accepted, cooking oil, or chemicals of any kind.
- Bulk items which are too large for Contractor to put in with the normal weekly pickup may be collected separately upon request. Party requesting service will be billed separately at a negotiated price depending on size, quantity and handling required to remove and dispose of item(s).
Quick Pickup Guide
- Where to place for Pickup - Curbside
- Recycling bin provided: 95 Gallon bin per home
- Place out by 7am
Guidelines for Pickup:
ONLY USE RECYCLING CONTAINERS. Items in black or white trash bags will not be picked up.
Place recycling on opposite side of driveway from trash
2nd and 4th collection day of the month
- Paper - magazines, newspapers, copy paper, phone books, junk mail, etc.
- Plastic #1 through #7 (NO Styrofoam) - juice, water, milk, soda, detergent, cleaners, RX bottles. (If in doubt, check bottom of container for recycling emblem and number in center)
- Aluminum - any type of soda beer or drink can, etc. (PLEASE RINSE OUT)
- Tin Cans - any food can, pet food can, etc. (no aerosol containers) (PLEASE RINSE OUT)
- Cardboard - boxes, cereal, food, detergent, pet food, etc. (No grease stained boxes or containers with food)
- Glass - any color glass. Must be pure glass. Cannot be ceramic, mirror, potter stoneware, or china type items.
- Thin Plastics - bags from grocery, sleeve on newspaper, wrapping on dry cleaning - bags MUST be tied together and put into another bag. NO LOOSE BAGS
Items that CANNOT be recycled in your cart
- Light bulbs
- Pottery ceramics
- Air filters
- Paper plates
- Paper towels
- Food/pizza boxes
- Scrap metal
- Yard waste
- Hazardous materials